ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT
OMNIBLUETECH has served 50+ Android Apps
Android app development is the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for android devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones. Android app development is the process by which new applications are created for the Android devices operating system.
• Android is one of the most popular operating systems for mobile devices. It is the operating
system of choice for companies across developing markets. Android app development process is
a sum-mean of critical phases. It comprises designing, creation, development, and postdevelopment
• Conceptualization – Refining the app idea into a solid base of the application is the first and
most significant stage in the development process of Android application.
• Feasibility Assessment – Enterprises can gain a clear understanding of the app visuals through
wireframes, detailed sketches of the conceptualized product to refine their ideas and arrange
design components in a precise manner.
• Design – In this phase of the Android development, the UX (user experience) designer architects
the design elements’ interaction, while the UI (user interface) designer builds the app’s persona
by keeping in mind the modern user’s preference.
• Development – During this stage, a working prototype is developed to validate the functionality,
assumptions, and understanding of the project scope.
• Testing & Deployment – One of the critical components of the app development process, it is a
good idea to test at early stages, often for usability, interface & security checks, stress,
compatibility, and performance.