OMNIBLUETECH has served 50+ Content Management Campiagns
Content management (CM) is a set of processes and technologies that supports the collection, managing, and publishing of information in any form or medium. When stored and accessed via computers, this information may be more specifically referred to as digital content, or simply as content. We create, edit as well as publish the contents in different ways.
• Plan: “The content management strategy is aligned with the business objectives.”
• Develop: “Content can be created, edited, captured, collected or acquired in other ways.
Metadata is added to give the content meaningful context.”
• Control: “In this phase, content is stored, secured, optimized (for search, etc.), reviewed and
• Deploy: “Content is assembled and delivered to users using a variety of publishing
mechanisms and channels”
• Preserve: “Protect valuable content from change or loss through archival storage and
backup; also including getting rid of content that is outdated”