IOS APP DEVELOPMENT
OMNIBLUETECH has served 50+ IOS Apps
iOS is Apple’s mobile OS that runs on an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch hardware. Apple provides tools and resources for creating iOS apps and accessories for these devices.
• Smartphones and Mobile Applications have revolutionized the way in which we consume information from across the internet. Today, apps are transitioning towards becoming more of a utility that lets you do anything from managing your finances to booking your travel tickets and even ordering food online. They are easy to use, quick and let their users (and the developers) tap into the full potential of a smartphone.
• To get a fair idea of the massive popularity that apps enjoy in this time and age, consider this: the most popular digital distribution platform in the world, Apple’s App Store has over 1.5 million unique apps, with a combined download figure of a whopping 100 billion apps till date! By the time you read this sentence, about 1000 apps have already been downloaded and installed on a similar number of iPhones. And the numbers are on an exponential rise.
• The phases we go through while building an iOS app are similar to that of an android app development.
• Conceptualization – Refining the app idea into a solid base of the application is the first and most significant stage in the development process of Android application.
• Feasibility Assessment – Enterprises can gain a clear understanding of the app visuals through wireframes, detailed sketches of the conceptualized product to refine their ideas and arrange design components in a precise manner.
• Design – In this phase of the Android development, the UX (user experience) designer architects the design elements’ interaction, while the UI (user interface) designer builds the app’s persona by keeping in mind the modern user’s preference.
• Development – During this stage, a working prototype is developed to validate the functionality, assumptions, and understanding of the project scope.
• Testing & Deployment – One of the critical components of the app development process, it is a good idea to test at early stages, often for usability, interface & security checks, stress, compatibility, and performance.